Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Poor

The walls around me are trying to breathe. But it seems I'm taking all the air. My lungs are full but my heart has no beat. My blood is frozen and my veins are laced with Ice. 

The oceans are screaming at eachother. They battle with waves and storms, smashing eachother in a fury we will never understand. I feel that battle inside of my head and I don't know what the outcome is. 

My heart ran away and he doesn't send me letters anymore. I have no guide for my feelings. I have no guide for my actions. 

My knuckles are torn and bloody but I don't feel the sting of pain. My nerves are numb and muted. 

The only thing I long for is to feel life again. To feel blood beat in my heart. And the cold to go away. 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog, your writing, your layout: so simple. But not. I don't know.

    Clean, maybe.

    ReplyDelete