Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Writing You.

I sat next to the door waiting for you to knock for three weeks straight. You never came. I don't know why it took me so long to accept the fact you were not coming back. But now I just want to understand why you never came.

Maybe you were scared. Or maybe you just didn't want to see me. But I can't forget the days we spent in that city. I won't let the memory of you slip from my mind. But maybe if I did I could live normal again. 

You gave me hope and promised me the world and I believed you. All the bridges I burned for you. All the people I left, you will never even know. 

What if you aren't even real. Just a creation of my lonely mind. I spent the season searching for you, and never found you. I don't know how you seemed so real and close. But maybe you were just lost, and didn't know the way back. And were looking in the wrong spot for me. 

I hope you are real. 
I hope you are looking for me the way I am looking for you. 
Maybe I need to find my self first. 

7 comments:

  1. I hope you are looking for me the way I am looking for you.
    Maybe I need to find my self first.


    Yes to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "All the bridges I burned for you. All the people I left, you will never even know."
    I loved this line. So real. The whole post was real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I spent the season searching for you," #stolen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nelson, Did you ever make a site for old bloggers that still wanted to post. I need an outlet. And i feel like I'm writing to no one. I want someone to see it. makes me feel less alone.

      Delete
  4. This is passion and truth of the heart. This is one of my favorite posts of all time.

    ReplyDelete